- Sophisticated and clean mid-century modern design
- Bright and open Living Room / Dining Room
- Hardwood floors, quintessential mid-century fireplace
- Upgraded Kitchen and Bathrooms
- First time on the market since 1968
- Only two or three owners since built
- 1224 ft.² (per tax records)
- Three bedrooms with 1.25 bathrooms
- Two car side-by-side garage parking with extra storage and laundry area
- Side garden
- Immediate proximity to shops, restaurants, parks, and public transportation
- It's very cool now, but I'll bet one of your clients can make it even cooler.
- Sellers may consider carrying the entire first loan, with Buyers' good credit, and substantial down payment.
One of the classic San Francisco neighborhoods, the Central Sunset exists between the Inner and Outer Sunset, and benefits from being a short distance from Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park. There is a distinct small town feel to many of the Central Sunset homes, though the area's geography allows for a great blend of urban experience. There is a multitude of international diversity to enjoy thanks to generations of immigrants who settled here and opened businesses. Plenty of great ethnic eateries to be discovered, along with some innovative upstart restaurants, give the Central Sunset broad options for the discerning palette.
The neighborhood is home to many doctors, and grad students thanks to the University of California medical campus, located nearby, atop the hill on Parnassus Street. Family activities abound with Golden Gate Park within steps, including the world class Koret Childrens Playground, botanical gardens, Conservatory of Flowers, and newly opened California Academy of Sciences. The area schools are second to none, with consistently high scoring elementary and secondary schools placing at the top in the California API.
One of the neighborhoods most dynamic commercial districts can be found near 9th and Irving. Down-to earth cafes and diners and many local attractions demonstrate that this vibrant neighborhood has something for everybody.
Public transportation couldn't be more convenient. The N Judah makes an easy run through the neighborhood, connecting residents to downtown.